Don’t hesitate – face bedwetting head-on as a team
Bedwetting can significantly affect your child’s self-esteem. They may feel guilty, embarrassed, stressed or ashamed. Sometimes, a child may not even want to talk about it because they think it’s their fault or that they’re too old to be wetting their bed.
Opening up communication is an important part of moving towards a solution. There are treatment options available that may help manage the problem.
Take the step and have the conversation with your doctor.
- How do alarms work?
- What if we limited fluid at night?
- Are all medications the same?
- How are medications taken?
- What bladder exercises can I teach my child?
- Can motivational counselling help and how does it work?